We Are A Collective Of Brilliant Specialists
We Love Buildings And We Love To Build
Built in 1832 as part of a complex of community buildings, the Clifford CE (A) Infants School having undergone substantial alterations in its history now occupies the whole of the site and sits in a prominent position on an avenue of mature trees within the Nether Edge Conservation Area in Sheffield.
The alterations to connect the various building created an attractive and successful Infants school that worked for many years. But as times and standards changed the internal flow was becoming more and more difficult to accommodate, and in 2008 PPIY were invited to work with the School Governors to build a new Reception Class away from the central core of the school.
Since completing this extension PPIY have worked with the Governors on projects from the installation of a new external classroom door to the building of a link with a platform lift to overcome a problem with levels and a new cooking kitchen.