We Are A Collective Of Brilliant Specialists
We Love Buildings And We Love To Build
A Grade II Listed building built in 1855 by William Butterfield along with the church and parsonage in a similar design in a rural setting.
PPIY have had a long standing relationship with the School Governors on projects ranging from a single replacement window to refurbishing the old School House in 1992. For this project PPIY were invited to design an external canopy to the Nursery which would provide shelter is all weathers and be sympathetic to its setting alongside the listed building.
The canopy is built in oak with a natural slate roof.